- 16 oz Dietz & Watson Italian Chicken sausage
- 1/3 cup Dietz & Watson Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Red Potato, chopped
- 2 cups Green Beans
- 1 head Broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 4 and 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Parsley
- Large Sheet Pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Chop D&W Italian Chicken Sausage into thick coins, and prep veggies.
- Place D&W Italian Chicken Sausage and veggies on sheet pan.
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl and add olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour the seasoning and oil mixture over the D&W Italian Chicken sausage and veggies until thoroughly coated.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and flip over veggies and D&W Italian Chicken Sausage.
- Return to the oven for another 10-20 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh parsley and D&W Grated Parmesan Cheese.
low calorie, quick and easy