- 8 oz Originals Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz Originals Genoa Salami (chopped)
- 8 oz Originals Pepperoni (pre-sliced)
- 8 oz Originals Provolone Picante Cheese
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 14 oz can of Artichoke Heart (drained and chopped)
- 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Orange Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil (cut into ribbons)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp black pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl create the salad dressing and whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
Chop mozzarella, salmi, pepperoni, provolone, red onion, and orange and red pepper.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
Combine all ingredients and toss with the salad dressing within large bowl.
Top with fresh basil and serve.
keto, gluten free|low carb|no-cook