blackberry, tavern ham &--melted mozzarella panini
3 oz. Dietz and Watson Mozzarella, thinly sliced
5 Thin slices of Dietz and Watson Tavern Ham
2 Large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
1/4 cup Blackberries, slightly mashed or sliced
2 slices Multigrain or whole wheat bread
1 tbsp Butter, softened, (if needed for non-stick)
- Mash or slice blackberries and basil leaves in bowl.
- Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of blackberry mash jelly.
- Cover half the pieces with 1.5 oz Dietz & Watson Mozzarella slices, evenly distributing all the mozzarella across the bottom slice.
- Top mozzarella with sliced basil leaves, and 5 slices of Dietz & Watson Tavern Ham. Place remaining mozzarella slices on top of ham, and spread the remaining blackberry mash jelly on top slice of bread.
- Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed)
- Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
seasonal, low carb|low sodium