5 oz Dietz & Watson Sopressata Dry Sausage
5 oz Dietz & Watson Cooked Ham Capicola
5 oz Dietz & Watson Prosciutto
6 slices (3/4 oz each) Dietz & Watson Provolone
- Dietz & Watson Sandwich Spread
1 1/2 cups Lettuce, shredded
2 medium Tomatoes, cut in ¼ inch slices
2 cans (11 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated French bread
- Bundt pan (to make bread)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from both cans; do not unroll. Place in pan in a circle; pinch ends together to seal into 1 ring.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; place halves on cutting board. Pinch or tear bread from cut sides of top and bottom halves, leaving about a 3/4-inch shell.
- Drizzle D&W Sandwich Spread to taste on cut sides of top and bottom bread rings.
- Fill top side of the bread ring with D&W Sopressata, D&W Capicola, D&W Prosciutto, and D&W Provolone. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Place the bottom bread ring (more decorative side) on top.
- Cut and enjoy.
game day, no-cook