southwest santa fe turkey,--avocado club panini
3 thin slices Dietz & Watson Provolone
5 thin slices Dietz and Watson Santa Fe Turkey Breast
2 large romaine lettuce leaves snapped in halves
1/2 Ripe avocado, pitted and pealed
2 slices Fresh sourdough bread
3 oz Dietz & Watson Sweet Red Pepper Mayo
1 tbsp Butter, (If needed for non-stick)
- Heat Panini press on medium-low heat.
- Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of Dietz & Watson Sweet Red Pepper Mayo.
- Cover half the pieces of bread with 1.5 Dietz & Watson Provolone slices, evenly distributing all the provolone across the bottom slice.
- Top Dietz & Watson Provolone with fresh romaine lettuce halves and 5 slices of Santa Fe Turkey Breast. Place remaining Dietz & Watson Provolone slices on top of turkey and top with remaining slice of bread.
- Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed).
- Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
seasonal, quick and easy|low sodium