grilled italian style chicken sausage and veggies
- 1 package Dietz & Watson Italian Style Blends, sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 package Button Mushrooms
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Yellow Squash, sliced
- ½ cup Fresh Basil, Rosemary, or Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, toss all of the sliced vegetables together and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add your favorite herbs (like basil, thyme, or rosemary). Toss around with a spoon to evenly coat.
- Arrange sliced D&W Italian Style Blends and vegetables on large skewers. Put three pieces of sliced D&W Italian Style Blends on each skewer and alternate different vegetable slices accordingly.
- Grill over direct heat to give some color and to char the veggies, for about 3-4 minutes each side until fully cooked or warmed through.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with basil, and serve warm.
game day, keto|gluten free|quick and easy|low carb