- 1 package Dietz & Watson Deli Franks, sliced into coins
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bunch kale
- Fresh herbs: parsley, rosemary, sage
- In a large pot of salted water, boil sweet potato cubes until fork tender. Drain immediately.
- In a large skillet, add oil and preheat to medium.
- Add drained sweet potatoes and sliced D&W Deli Franks, and sautee until lightly browned.
- Add onion and kale, cooking until onions are translucent and kale is wilted.
- Garnish with torn fresh herbs and enjoy!