- 1 package Dietz & Watson Smoked Beef Mild Sausage
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Prepare Dietz & Watson sausages by slicing them into thick coins.
- In a heavy bottomed pot on medium heat, brown the sausage coins until crispy.
- Add maple syrup and brown sugar and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Once the sauce has become a thick glaze on the sausage (anywhere from 20-40 minutes) remove the pot from the heat and transfer the sausages to a plate.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!